Share this campaign
- Break the chokehold of the Education Union on taxpayers, students, and teachers. Teaching professionals in the public and private sectors can and should advocate for themselves.
- Teaching is not a one-size-fits-all proposition. There can and should be specialty schools from Pre-k to 12 where every kind of kid can learn (including religious and purely back-to-basics). A school should succeed and fail based on its reputation, not on the backs of local taxpayers.
- Let Local Schools teach their local residents. Taxpayers paid for buildings for their kids they should be free to create a curriculum for the local culture and not held hostage to the whims of Washington DC.
- Encourage excellence, not simply equity. There are winners and losers in life. Kids in school should face these challenges as long as their lives are not in danger. It is okay to allow kids to be kids as long as they are obeying the law. Adults have to deal with bullies at work when they grow up too.
- Don't let schools promote the sexualization of students. There is a reason boys and girls have their own locker rooms as well as a reason Playboy and Penthouse were behind the counter at the local convenience stores. Putting that stuff in the library and in any curriculum in the name of "education" is anything but. It is grooming and everyone knows it.